Paramo Men's Torres Medio Gilet
The Paramo Torres Medio Gilet is ideal to take on all hill activities to provide fast core warmth, stash it in your hill pack for those days when a chill sets in or when you stop for lunch or to belay a second.
Most hill activities intersperse exertion with stationary interludes. To remain comfortable and safe throughout, it is most practical to add a synthetic overlayer quickly on top of your kit.
The synthetic100g fill offers insulation even in wet weather and the insulation extends to the handwarming pockets. It uses minimal space in the pack but delivers a high warmth per weight ratio.
The Torres Medio Gilet can be worn over a baselayer or an outer layer to warm you quickly. It packs down small and has useful pockets for secure storage.
- Packs down easily into its own secure internal chest pocket for easy carrying.
- Handwarming from two insulated, zipped pockets.
- The scooped tail and adjustable hem help retain body heat
- High insulated collar for comfort.
- Chin guard at top of front zip.
- Internal storage pocket doubles as a stuff sack, with loop to aid secure storage.
- Two-way, reverse zip with internal storm flap to allow effective ventilation and access to internal pocket.
- Elasticated at arm holes and hem to improve fit and heat retention.
- Two insulated, zipped handwarming pockets.
- Adjustable, elasticated hem to aid temperature control.
- Scooped tail for maximum protection.
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.