Goal Zero Lighthouse Micro Lantern
The smallest member of the GOAL ZERO Lighthouse family packs a big punch. USB rechargeable, dimmable and IPX6 weatherproof design, it's the perfect companion for the weight-conscious adventurer and pairs perfectly with Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panels.
There are 2 ways to charge the Lighthouse Micro:
- The Sun - The Lighthouse Micro can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel can charge the Lighthouse Micro in about 3.5 hours.
- USB - The Lighthouse Micro can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: 3.5 hours
- USB Source: 3.5 Hours
- One side lit: 170 hours (low), 15 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 80 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Average): 135 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Average): 7 Lumens, 3800K
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Full Battery): 150 Lumens, 3800K
- Full Bright, 2 Lights (Full Battery): 10 Lumens, 3800K
- Cell Chemistry: Li-on NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.62 Wh (3.7V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Ports - USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max
- Product SKU: 32006
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68g)
- Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.5 in (93 x 37.75mm)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.