The CORAX is the versatile harness par excellence: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in several colors and in two sizes, to fit all tastes and body shapes.
- Versatile and easy to use:
- durable construction for summer and winter activities
- waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
- Facilitates carrying and organization of equipment:
- two rigid front equipment loops
- two flexible, high-capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- accessory loop in rear center
- compatible with CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws
- Designed for comfort:
- FRAME Technology design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- pressure points lined with soft fabric
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
|References||C51A 1V||C51A 2V|
|Waist belt||65-96 cm||76-107 cm|
|Leg loops||48,5-59 cm||54-67 cm|
|Weight||490 g||540 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.