The Aku Grizzly Wide GTX is a high-cut boot by AKU with a full-grain leather upper for an intensive use in damp and cold areas.
The Grizzly Wide GTX by AKU is particularly adapted for hunting activities and features a waterproof, breathable and insulating Gore-Tex® membrane lining. The perfect shoe for instant comfort and complete protection. It is also ideal for forestry work, thanks to the protective rubber rand and the Vibram® Fuorà outsole combined with a poliuretane midsole.
- Anatomical Fit: A wrap-around and anatomical fit for footwear in the Trekking segment, designed to provide stability and encourage a dynamic action when walking on mountain trails over very rough terrain.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort: Offers moderate insulation to keep feet dry and comfortable during outdoor activities in a variety of weather conditions.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair: 1.900 g
Material specifications for AKU M GRIZZLY WIDE GTX, Braun
- Upper: Full grain leather 2.8 mm
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Footbed: Custom Fit
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Lasting board (Stiffness): 6 - 4 mm nylon (Medium)
- Outsole: Vibram® Fourà
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Lining: Gore-Tex®
- Outer fabric: Full Grain Leather
- Sole: Vibram®