Camelbak Ultra 10 Vest 70oz 2 litre Hydration Pack
The original Camelbak running vests where too heavy and to fiddly with a number of design flaws. These are the new designs and they have really listened to the feedback from runners, especially ultra-runners, who the pack is aimed at. Its lighter and better designed all round. Super light but strong materials are used throughout, which will make it last the distance and be a go-to for many years after purchase. It comes with a bladder, although this can be removed and race bottles can be used instead, depending on your preference. The zipped pocket can then be used as a stowage area for race kit.
Camelbak have really tried to get it right with this running vest. The feedback we have had is that they have succeeded. And remember it comes with the camelback guarantee, which is a real guarantee and makes this a long-term investment as it will give you years and years of service and it breaks they will sort you out a new one!
A definite contender for any serious running interested in ultra’s.
What Camelbak say-
The Ultra 10 was designed to endure one of the toughest trail races on earth: the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc.
This year, our most rugged vest gets an upgrade with even lighter materials and a 2-liter reservoir that delivers more water with every sip.
This pack is designed for self-supported runs that take competitors through mountainous terrain and unpredictable weather.
It’s engineered to hold everything on the UTMB packing list, including food, shed layers, a headlamp, trekking poles, maps and more.
The custom-fit harness and dual sternum straps adjust for a stable, comfortable fit, and the cargo compression lets you cinch everything down to minimize bulk.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Stretch overflow pocket offers easy access to toss in a rian shell or stash extra gear
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
HYDRATION CAPACITY:2L/70 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:Yes
GEAR CAPACITY:8L/450 cu in
PACK WEIGHT:280 g/0 lb 9 oz
DIMENSIONS:40 x 29.5 x 21 cm / 15.7 x 11.6 x 8.3 in
BACK PANEL:Ventilated 3D Mesh
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:13
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.