Deuter Speed lite 20
The new for 2018 Deuter Speed Lite 20 Backpack, lightweight, surprisingly spacious and functional.
This the 2018 tweak of the design classic. The ethos has always been to make a pack that is light weight but not sacrificing too much in functionality. There are lighter weight packs available, but for comfort and features, for the weight, this is hard to beat!
Still in the great Deuter construction, which will allow the pack to give years of service. In addition, Deuter are part of the Fair Ware Foundation, that supports workers rights and welfare, so ethically constructed too.
It’s a real all-rounder, it can be used for walking, climbing, cycling, just about anything that a good, comfy, breathable bag is required for. Makes a great commuter bag too. I have used mine for all the above!
- Athletic V-shape
- Capacity 20 Litres
- Back Panel Padded back with ventilated 3D-AirMesh
- Shoulder straps Ergonomically shaped shoulder pads made from wide AirMesh
- Sternum strap Adjustable chest strap
- Pockets Stretch side pockets
Zipped pocket on top, ideal for keys etc, (includes attached key clip)
- Hydration system slot and pipe exit point
- Front pocket with easy hand access
- - Loops for helmet holder
- Zipper loops
- Loop reservoir tube on shoulder strap
- loop for safety light
- Weight 450g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.