Deuter Futura 32
Now Discontinued - New Model Deuter Futura 30
The main body of the Futura 32 is made from a micro ripstop nylon with the base being a heavier duty standard nylon material. The Futura still features the same stretchy lower wand pockets at either side of the main bag and retains its enormous expanding side pockets, curiously Deuter have removed the large zipped pocket at the back of the main bag which was great for placing your map in.
The aircomfort system has seen the biggest overhaul, this has been completely re-designed with the addition of two crossed external rods to add to the stiffness of the back system, these prevent the air channel collapsing under load. The official Deuter line is "The Aircomfort FlexLite System features a flexible twin-frame construction, an effective, three sided air circulation and is very lightweight."
Deuter have also given the Futura some new buckles that are easier to connect or disconnect.
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone / camera
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Side bellows pockets
- Lid pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Internal valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Separate bottom compartment
- ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
Size H x W x D: 68 x 32 x 21 cm
Weight 1580g (1500g on shop scales)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.