Deuter Groden 32
A solid entry level backpack from the excellent Deuter. A very UK loved design, with side and front pockets. A good air backing system and comfy fit hip belt and shoulder straps makes an excellent rambling pack. The usual outstanding Deuter build quality is evident. They have used a heavy duty fabric throughout, so while this is not the lightest pack in its class, it should give years of reliable service.
What Deuter says-
The Groden rucksack was first released in 1984, when Deuter revolutionised the backpack market with the much copied, fully ventilated mesh Aircomfort System. The rucksack has a retro-look, but packs all of the modern features of its contemporaries.
- Aircomfort System: The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides
- Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible, durable and light struc-ture, and applies tension to the mesh.
- hip belt with padded hip fins
- anatomically shaped, soft edged shoulder straps
- double lid buckles, which allow extra gear to be securely stored under the lid
- lid pocket
- hiking pole loops
- integrated, detachable rain cover
- Weight: 1170 g
- Capacity: 32 l
- H x W x D: 55 x 42 x 28 cm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.