Literally all our staff own at least one of the Deuter Speedlite series of bags. They are such a lightweight practical design that can be used for so many things- from lightweight walking, cycling and climbing to a great urban travel pack. Well thought out and very durable for a lighter weight pack. Comfortable under load and the back system is surprisingly breathable for its type. Its been re-designed a number of times and each refinement brings slightly lighter weight. A good pack with a great heritage and should fulfil most peoples lightweight pack requirements.
What Deuter say-
Deuter's ultra light sports packs for the quick footed athlete. Experience virtual weightlessness when mountain running, ski tour racing, cycling, Nordic walking or even when sprinting to catch that bus. The Speed Lite's new sleek silhouette makes it look even more athletic.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- 3M reflectors
- External zip pocket for small items.
- Material: Deuter Ripstop 210 Hexlite 210
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt and chest belt.
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.