Deuter Zugspitze 24
The Zugspitze has been part of the Deuter range since 1984 and along with the Gröden was the first pack to feature Deuter’s revolutionary Aircomfort back system. Over the years Deuter have updated and refined the Zugspitze to produce a true classic.
The Zugspitze 24 pack has all of the essential features you need into a traditional and functional design. The large front pocket allows different storage options helping you to keep your gear separated and mesh side pockets provide a great space to stash items which need to be accessed quickly like those all important choccy bars!
- hip belt with ventilation pads
- Contoured soft edged shoulder straps
- Double lid buckles, which allow extra gear to be securely stowed under the lid
- Lid pocket
- Two side mesh pockets and a front pocket
- hiking pole loops
- Integrated detachable rain cover.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.