Fjallraven Telemark Jacket
Fjallraven are the 'classic' clothing company, now from 1986, the Telemark returns now in G-1000 Eco and with a new cut that gives a balanced, comfortable fit. Which basically means it is much less boxy and has some shape to it. The Fjallraven Telemark Jacket is part of a long tradition of robust outdoor jackets from Fjällräven. Its cut is generous, the hood can be rolled into the collar and the pockets have room for almost everything you will need for a day in the forest or mountains.
- Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- Weather protection can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Improved fit and sustainable fabric.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Pliant hood that can be rolled up into the collar.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and zippered side openings.
- Two inside pockets – one zippered and one open.
- Zippered Napoleon pocket.
- Comfort fit.
- Drawcord adjustment at waist.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Double layer of fabric over the elbows.
- Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gender: Male
- Concept: Outdoor
- Weight: 810 g in size M
Trailblazer Outdoor's Andy liked the Telemark Jacket so much he bought his own! Here is his video review-
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.