GSI Commuter Javapress
- Add coffee grounds to the outer mug, pour in hot water, and then push the inner mug down into the outer mug, letting the grounds steep to make the perfect cup of coffee
- Inner / outer mug design also creates a double wall of insulation to keep drink hot while you're camping or on your way to work
- Spill-resistant, flip-top lid seals in heat and sloshing yet unscrews easily for unencumbered access to stir or add cream and sugar
- Comfortable foam sleeve provides an additional layer of insulation for both your hands and your coffee while offering a soft, secure grip
- 15 fl. oz. press mug, sealable lid, insulating sleeve, nonslip foot
|Liquid Capacity (L)||0.44 liter|
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||15 fluid ounces|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 3.8 x 3 inches|
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.