La Sportiva TX4 GTX
The La Sportiva TX4 GTX is made with technical approaches and via ferrata in mind but would also make a great summer walking shoe especially on rock which is where it excells.
Made from durable, waterproof and abrasion resistant uppers, they provide lasting protection against wet, rocky terrain thanks in no small part to the all round rand.
Cushioned and supportive underfoot, the TX4 GTX comes equipped with Gore-Tex lining, a Vibram Mega Grip sole and Impact Brake System for impressive control on the descent.
- Durable suede leather uppers
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for highly breathable, waterproof protection
- Mythos lacing system regulates tension and inner volume simultaneously
- Protective 1.5mm PU TechLite rand for abrasion resistance
- Rubber toe cap protects on rocky terrain
- Ortholite Approach 4mm footbed provides durable cushioning
- Wide forefoot with tapered sides enhance torsional stability
- Injected EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at toe
- 430g (single boot size 42)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.