Light My Fire Firesteel Scout
The Light-My-Fire Swedish Fire Steel Scout is probably the very best method of lighting a fire in all weathers.
Yes, it functions in the rain and snow and produces a sparks with temperatures close to 3000 degrees Celsius. These were originally developed by the Swedish Department of Defence and have been officially approved by the International Survival Instructors Association.
The Fire Scout is highly reliable, even under cold and wet conditions, which makes it absolutely indispensible when hunting, fishing, camping, mountaineering, boating, and most outdoor adventure events.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves and gas-barbecues
- Lasts: for approx 3000 strikes
- Workes equally well in rain and snow
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Striker handle inludes an emergncy whistle
- Size: 77 x 24 x 14mm
- Weight: 27g
- Light My Fire Scout Firesteel 2.0
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.