Built for functionality and ease-of-use, CamJam Tie Down Straps feature rugged materials and an elegantly designed non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism allowing you to confidently secure heavy loads easily and safely.
When we have heavy loads to bear, keeping them secure and exactly where we want them is critical. The CamJam Tie Down Strap, features an elegant design & high quality materials. It was built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads. The CamJam Tie Down features a high density weave polypropylene 1" wide strap that is securely attached, with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength, to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. The CamJam Tie Down can be used in many versatile configurations, including a Loop Configuration and Lockout Configuration. The webbing strap features an angled end for easy threading and intuitive operation in any configuration. All totaled, the detailed features and innovative design of the CamJam Tie Down Strap allows you to confidently secure loads such as - kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards, motorcycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, and appliances - easily, securely, and safely.
- Heavy duty tie down straps available in 3 sizes - 6', 12', and 18' | 1.83m, 3.66m, and 5.48m
- High strength 1" | 2.54cm wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- The CamJam mechanism features a die-cast zinc alloy housing, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring.
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load. This is very important when high load force has been applied to the webbing and is a significant improvement over the webbing release behavior of more conventional cam-lock devices that have a tendency to suddenly and dangerously release tension.
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple Tie-Down configurations for versatility - Loop Configuration & Lockout Configuration
- Working Load Limit 700lb. | 318kg
- Break Strength 2100lb. | 953kg