The streamlined LED Marker Band is everything a nighttime runner wants a safety device to be: lightweight, adjustable, flexible, long lasting, and, most importantly, effective. (Which makes it useful for a lot of other things, too.)
Here's the perfect way for early morning/nighttime runners to stay safe and seen in the dark. The Nite Ize LED Marker Band is a surprisingly thin, durable polymer strip encased in sturdy nylon fabric, decorated with a reflective pattern for extra visibility. Its fully adjustable elastic band and quick release buckle allow you to wear it snugly and comfortably around your upper arm, and its efficient (100,000 hour) LED makes you clearly visible by other commuters for up to a mile away.
Long-lasting, weather-resistant, and durable, the Marker Band is also great for increasing safety when working, cycling, or walking at night (excellent for trick-or-treaters), as well as generally increasing both visibility and the fun factor in nighttime lawn and party games. The bright red LED has two modes to choose from - steady glow or continuous flash. Powered by one easily replaceable 2032 battery (included).
- Bright Red LED for Active illumination - Glow or Flash Modes
- Passive High Visibility Reflective Pattern
- Lightweight, Flexible design
- Easily replaceable 1 x 2032 3V lithium battery included
- Adjustable size elastic strap fits: 2.5" - 9.5"
- Dimensions: 7.32" x 1.52" x 0.81" | 186.00mm x 38.42mm x 20.58mm
- Weight: 1.20oz | 34.00g
- 100 hour battery life