Paramo Bentu Fleece Jacket
The Bentu Fleece is for people who enjoy outdoor activities all year.
Walking in summer, you want a warm, light layer to keep you comfortable when you take a rest, or in cooler conditions. If the weather deteriorates and you need more rain resistance, simply combine with the Bentu windproof for a waterproof system.
Worn alone, the Bentu’s water-resistant, air-permeable fabric is excellent for summer. Worn with the Bentu Windproof, you have a waterproof system for worsening weather or in winter. It can also be used as a midlayer with any Analogy waterproof.
The Bentu Fleece has generous pocketing, offers easy movement and a design that complements the Bentu Windproof.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from map-sized easy access chest pocket and two zipped handwarming pockets.
- Excellent articulation and light stretch for full and easy movement.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Bentu Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Bentu Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Handwarming and secure storage from chest pocket large enough for an OS map.
- Two zipped handwarming pockets lined with mesh Pump Liner®.
- Careful articulation and light stretch for a contoured fit with ease of movement.
- Curved back hem for lower back protection.
- Full length front zip for easy ventilation, with chin guard behind zip for comfort.
- Cuffs can be easily pushed up for cooling.
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.