The Paramo Men's Bentu Windproof Jacket is a fantastic addition to the range primarily because it answers the age old question, "What can I couple up with my Taiga fleece to make a waterproof system?" the answer is now the Bentu.
When you combine the Men’s Bentu Jacket with your Taiga or any other Paramo fleece it will provide maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of walking and nature activities on hills and valleys, lowlands and coasts where one might encounter rain, cold, sun or wind.
When worn alone, the Bentu Windproof Jacket can cut a gale force wind and protect against summer showers and squalls.
The real bonus of the Bentu over other Paramo windproof products is the ‘Zoned’ Pump Liner® in the hood and across the shoulders provides clever drainage technology for added protection in heavy rain. When worn in combination with the Bentu or Taiga Fleece, the system gives full waterproof protection.
- Fully adjustable hood for precise fit.
- Hood can be stowed securely when not in use.
- Mesh Pump Liner® in hood and across shoulders for directional removal of moisture and waterproofing in areas of greatest impact.
- Two-way front zip allows easy ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Hook and loop cuff closure for precise adjustment, also allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Hem drawcord for fit and extra weather protection with adjusters secured in pockets.
- Two large map-sized storage pockets on the chest for quick access to essential equipment.
- Reflective zips aid visibility (not on Moss).
- Two large handwarming pockets.
- Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.
Average Weight: 325g