Paramo Men's Halcon Jacket
The Men's Paramo Halcon Jacket is a top of the range outdoor jacket specifically made for ramblers and fell walkers, as well as bird watchers and outdoor photographers
- Stay dry all day from the inside and out
- Plenty of pockets for gear
- Silent fabric
- Puncture Proof and Repairable
- Lifetime gaurantee
Over the years, I have worn numerous outdoor jackets to keep out the fiercest of Atlantic winds, torrential Highland downpours and Arctic cold. Despite the wide choice available, few jackets have fulfilled these requirements without causing a river of perspiration to cover my back, or restricting my movement with copious layers of insulating bulk. I'm not exaggerating when I say picking an outdoor jacket needs to be given as much attention as choosing your walking boots; put it this way, in extreme weather a well insulated jacket may save your life.
Working with outdoor professionals such as Joe Cornish and John Aitchison, a new deluxe version of the much acclaimed Pájaro Jacket is now ready to hit the hills and wildlife hides. The Paramo Halcon jacket is great for all outdoor enthusiasts - but especially those who want lots of practical carrying space, the Halcon, with nine easily accessible pockets, that's four more than the Pájaro! The fleece-lined collar and handwarming pockets provide additional comfort. The unique Analogy fabric and ventilation options ensure you can maintain your comfort without taking layers on and off.
"As zip front jackets go, the Paramo Halcon jacket is the Swiss Army knife! There are pockets for everything, including zippable hand-warmer pockets. The neck-warming collar and hood is superb, and, as with all Páramo garments, the fit and finish of the fabric is impeccable. Being wind and waterproof while still highly breathable make it perfect for active use in our weather, while the generous cut gives ample space for an insulating layer beneath while waiting for the light to change on a winter day. A fantastic all-rounder."
Joe Cornish, Landscape Photographer
Paramo Halcon jacket Technical Information
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
- Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Halcon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. With every Halcon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.