Paramo Mens Halcon Traveller Jacket
The Halcon Travellor is made from Cotton+ fabric making it tough but soft and easy to wear, it will dry quickly and cuts out the wind, should you choose to it can be treated with Tech Wash and Nikwax Cotton Proof to give high levels of water resistance and improve drying times.
One thing the Traveller is not short of is pockets having two huge lower bellows pockets and two upper one that are slightly smaller, behind the lower pockets are 2 hand warmer pockets, behind the upper pockets are 2 massive zipped pockets. All the pockets fasten with press studs.
The rear of the jacket has a press studded flap which will make sitting down easier, this will be very useful when travelling in cars or buses etc and also in bird hides.
The addition of the arms, which have velcro cuffs, seems to balance up the Travellor making it a really great jacket for travel, photography, bushcraft and wildlife watching and thanks to the tough Cotton+ fabric it will stnad up to the rough stuff.
- Engineered to distribute the weight of equipment carried across the whole shoulder area to minimise any neck discomfort.
- Cushioning on shoulders for comfort and protection.
- High collar with fleecy lining.
- Two-way front zip with chin guard gives easy access to inner layers.
- Poppered side slits for fit adjustment to enable easy sitting or striding.
- Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Drawcord adjusters secured in pockets.
- Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height, mesh-lined to reduce temperature gain.
- Two bellows pockets on chest with internal secure compartments for pen or pencil and glasses or sunglasses.
- Two generous poppered bellows pockets, tabbed for fast access.
- Two handwarming pockets at hip level
- Two zipped, internal mesh pockets on chest for safe storage of valuables.
- Two internal hip level drop pockets, open-topped with light elastication to help retain heavy loads.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fastening.
- Constructed from Nikwax Cotton+ fabric for robustness and quietness combined with rapid drying, wind resistance and low weight.
- Weight 550g
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.