Paramo Mens Velez Jacket
The clever use of torso and arm vents really add to the cooling ability of this jacket and having used it for 4 months on advanced test it has been through all the elements that nature can throw at you outdoors and has passed with flying colours.
The hood has a new volume adjuster that creates a 'cap' that moves with your head brilliantly and the wired peak make it one of the best.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all these activities. You also need to be able to keep cool when you are working hard, which is where clever ventilation comes in.
The Velez’s versatile design combines with the Nikwax Analogy fabric for optimum comfort, providing waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one garment.
The Velez combines discreet but very effective ventilation, with an athletic shape to minimise wind-resistance.
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by vents, combined with pocketing, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel.
- Athletic cut to minimise wind resistance and noise
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two “dual phase” chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible “halo” hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes/patches?
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.