Paramo Women's Alondra Jacket
A longer length Paramo ladies jacket. A real good colder wetter weather piece that will see much service. Nicely tailored to fit a ladies shape, with flattering lines, (for such a product). Many pockets, as many as you may perhaps need! The length makes this jacket popular, as it tends to cover the bum! A solid design in the best water proof material we know for the UK, the Paramo Analogy water proof.
The Alondra is ideal for country activities from walking to nature watching & photography.
Country activities involve moving with exertion, then remaining stationary for long periods. To stay comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to reduce chilling. Ideally, you want essential equipment close to hand.
Directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with the generous length providing extra protection. The tough Alondra also provides well thought out pocketing.
The Alondra Jacket has plentiful pockets, a well-designed hood and is a generous length
- Excellent storage that is easily accessible from seven well-placed pockets, including fleece-lined handwarming pockets.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers provided by a fully-adjustable hood with a wired peak which moves with you and folds away into a fleece-lined collar
- Extra protection and comfort given by the generous mid-thigh length.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability, read more here.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.