Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit polyester fleece that’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.