Patagonia Men's Galvanized Jacket
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/elastane fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuff features minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuff that grips glove when secured, keeping sleeve in place when you're swinging a tool
- 584 g (1 lb 4.6 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 20-denier 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and jersey knit backer
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.