Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket
The easy-care Better Sweater™ Jacket has a wool-knit face, soft fleece interior and retains its shape and natural good looks after multiple washings. The fabric is spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a flattering contoured shape that layers easily. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 454 g (16 oz)
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.