Petzl Elios Helmet
Very versatile and durable, the ELIOS helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... It offers effective impact protection with its ABS shell and polystyrene foam liner. Fully adjustable and adapts to all head shapes: The sliding ventilation shutters allow the user to open or close them depending on conditions.
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- expanded polystyrene foam liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Comfortable on the head:
- sliding shutters to adjust ventilation
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Totally adjustable according to head size:
- quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- headband height adjustment
- chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
- Adapts easily to the activity:
- headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
Size 1- 48-56 cm 2- 53-61 cm
Weight Size 1-300 g Size 2- 330 g
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.