The all New Petzl Reactik has had a rebuild for late 2016, it is still a compact, rechargeable and intelligent headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adjusts brightness to the needs of the user, now with up to 220 lumens and complete with re-chargeable battery.
With 220 lumens of power, the REACTIK headlamp is ideal for dynamic, intense activities. With REACTIK, the user wears a compact, rechargeable headlamp that is above all intelligent, with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology. During activity, thanks to a sensor, REACTIK analyzes the ambient light and adjusts the brightness instantly to user requirements. Battery life is optimized and the manipulations are reduced to a minimum!
WARNING: Petzl have misprinted the the packing stating 190 lumens when in fact it is 220 lumens.
- Longer burn time, visual comfort and minimal handling thanks to REACTIVE LIGHTING technology:
- the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and optimizes burn time
- depending on the chosen burn time (3h30, 6 h, 12 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in three modes : MAX POWER, STANDARD and MAX AUTONOMY
- Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
- Mixed beam with focused component, for both close-range and distance vision
- Red lighting mode preserves night vision
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- battery charge indicator
- can be replaced with standard battery pack (not included) for use in remote areas
- Petzl's patented washable and adjustable headband has two-part construction for optimal positioning during dynamic activities:
- remains positioned on the head
- absorbs perspiration
- Weather resistant
- Weight: 115 g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide beam with focused component
- Energy: 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Recharge time: 4,5 h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the standard battery pack (not included)
- Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
- Certification(s): CE
Simple operating instructions - Basically the top button runs reactive lighting, the side button the constant lighting.
Top Button - On/Off
Top Button - Reactive lighting modes First press - low, Second press - Medium, Third press - High
Side Button - When torch is on it puts the torch into constant lighting mode, pressing the top button turns it back to reactive, multi side button presses cycle through power settings on constant lighting.
Hold both buttons for four seconds to lock the buttons, stops accidently turning the torch on in your bag, press again for four seconds to turn torch on.
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Lighting distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|REACTIVE LIGHTING||white||MAX AUTONOMY||70 lm||40 m||12 h||15 lm for 2 h|
|STANDARD||130 lm||55 m||6 h|
|MAX POWER||220 lm||65 m||3h30|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||MAX AUTONOMY||40 lm||30 m||12 h|
|STANDARD||80 lm||40 m||6 h|
|MAX POWER||140 lm||50 m||3h30|
|red||MAX AUTONOMY||2 lm||8 m||30 h||-|
|strobe||visible for 1 km||
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.