Primus PRIMETECH STOVE SET 1.3L
Excellent Camping Stove for Longer Hikes and Trips
The PrimeTech Stove Set is the ultimate camping stove for performance minded hikers. An extremely compact and easy to use high performance stove with low fuel consumption.
The stoves low fuel consumption is achieved through clever use of a combination of energy saving features. Firstly, the optimised burner. secondly the effective wind guard and finally, the pan's integrated heat exchanger. This stove has approximately half the fuel consumption of traditional camping stoves.
A regulator on the gas valve ensures consistent flow, even in cold conditions or when the gas level is getting low ensuring optimised performance throughout the life of the canister.
In three simple steps, the stove is ready for use. Just remove the wind guard from the pan, connect the gas and light the stove with the piezo lighter (included). To pack up again, simply pack all the parts together in the pan and the whole thing can be stored together as one compact, rattle-free unit.
The set includes two 1.3L pans. One with a heat exchanger and ceramic non-stick coating and the other made of hard anodised aluminium. One transparent tritan lid with strainer is included and one pot gripper which is every bit as stable and secure as a fixed handle.
- Suitable for 1 - 3 people
- Perfect for long hikes, skiing trips and other outdoor activities
- Wind guard with integrated burner
- Regulator for excellent flame control and enhanced performance
- Includes one primetech pan with heat exchanger and ceramic non-stick coating
- Also includes one saucepan made of hard anodised aluminium
- Lid with integrated strainer and handle made of heat resistant silicone
- Lockable pot gripper
- Piezo lighter
- Padded storage bag
- Please note! Gas is NOT included.
Height (mm): 105
Diameter (mm): 180
Power (W): 2000
People: 1 – 3
Weight (g): 727
DOWNLOAD THE FULL USER MANUAL AT http://www.primus.eu/media/marketing/PrimeTech_Stove_Set_manual_Exigus.pdf
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.