The Scarpa Ranger GTX has consistently been one of Scarpa's best-selling walking boots, but that does not mean they cannot improve it.
Scarpa looked at what ladies wanted from this boot and decided that a lighter more flexible ranger was needed from that day the Scarpa Ranger Active Lite was created. Made with 1.8mm calf leather this gives the Scarpa Ranger Activ Lite almost instant comfort, moulding quickly to the shape of your feet, and the reduced weight, around 10%, is really noticeable on long days out. The Hi-Flex midsole offers the optimum balance of support and walking comfort.
The new ActivFit program combines four elements; last, sole, ergonomic design and footbed to provide a new level of instant, out of the box comfort and performance.
- Weight 1290g (per pair EU 40) weighed on our scales.
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable leather walking boots
- BD last offers a higher level of instant comfort
- Auto-fit foam inserts in heel area provides perfect foot hold and increased comfort
- Optimum balance of support and walking comfort
- Sole has integral rand protection
- Uppers: 1.8mm calf leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Insole: ActivFit
- Midsole: Hi-Flex
- Sole: Vibram Kalden
- Last: LBD