The Tilley LTM5 Airflo Hat is a lighter weight it is made from Nylamtium (durable nylon supplex), and with the addition of a ¾” mesh at the crown for enhanced breathability it is a favourite of travellors to hot countries and for those that want the protection of a wide brimmed hat and maximum airflow to the scalp. It is a favourite of Andy who can be seen reviewing the hat in the video below.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- World's Best Hat
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8" Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weighs 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Fabric made from 100% supplex nylon (Nylamtium®.) Mesh made from 100% polyester
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.