Vango Atlas 250
Updated for 2019, the Atlas Bag combines amazing quality and value for money. Perfect for festival goers and those taking their first step into the world of camping, this mummy-shaped bag boasts a cosy 8.5 TOG rating for a comfortable night's sleep. Now with stylish reflective prints and reverse zippers; stylish yet functional.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
|Ext Chest Width||80cm|
|Packsize||39.0 x ø21.0cm|
|Max User Height||185cm|
|Fill Type||30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill|
|Suggested Usage Max||20°|
|Suggested Usage Min||7°|
|Int Chest Width||78cm|
|Int Foot Width||48cm|
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.