Vango Explorer 2 65 litre Rucksack
A very basic backing system signals this a an entry level backpacking bag. This said, there's a lot here for the money, offering a good deal of value to the camper on a budget. Plenty of zipped pockets and a generouse size for most campers needs. there are cheeper sacks on the market, but at this size, you only want to go so cheep, before contruction is so poor that it will either break or break your back!
The Explorer II Rucksack is great for those adventurers heading out for hiking and trekking on overnight expeditions, recommended by the Scouts Association. This pack is perfect for first time Exploration thanks to the easy to use Size Tolerant back system and ergonomic shaped hip belt giving you a comfortable fit all day. This Vango Rucksack has top and bottom entry points making sure it is easy for access to all your camping equipment, large side pockets allow for smaller items to be kept separate. great for those looking for a relatively lightweight yet incredibly durable pack the Explorer 65 rucksack has been designed with a durable 420 Denier Diamond polyester fabric in the main body and a robust 600 Denier base fabric therefore will take the bumps and brushes of a day up the hill.
- Size tolerant back system - Simple, robust carry system that has the same load carrying abilities as our adjustable rucksacks. Shaped back creates a chimney effect that encourages ventilation during activity
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure. Provides secure pack closure
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.