Vango Ultralite Pro 200 Sleeping Bag
The Vango Ultralite Pro sleeping bag is designed for year round explorers who demand low weight and small pack size. The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, eliminates cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction – An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
- 4T synthetic insulation – Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb – Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System – Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure – Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood’s dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot – Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle – Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping – Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Pack Size: 25.0 x ø22.0cm
- Range: Trekking
- Comfort: 4°
- Limit: -1°
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Extreme: -16°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Suggested Usage Min: -1°
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Fill Type: Synthetic
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.