Wayfayrer Pasta Bolognese
Wayfayrer have been making quality pre-cooked, ready-to-eat meals for over forty years. Ready to eat straight from the pouch, all their recipes are ideal for the great outdoors.
They provide a substantial meal to satisfy the hearty appetite you'll build up during any outdoor activity like camping, walking, climbing, or sailing.
Sealed in an individual, robust foil pouch, the tasty pre-cooked meals are easy to carry, simple to prepare and can be eaten hot or cold.
Equally at home in the British countryside or at the top of Mount Everest, Wayfayrer meals have been tried and tested at the ends of the Earth and are the first choice of food for adventurers, the armed forces and expedition teams.
- Heated in boiling water, your food is ready in 7-8 minutes. No need to slave over a stove.
- Pre-cooked in the foil pouch, no need to refrigerate, hygienic and no chance of contamination.
- No need to carry extra water, it can be straight from the tap, or lake/river. It is only used for warming the food and will not be consumed.
- No need to wash pans, just eat straight from the pouch!
- Fully hydrated, will not dehydrate the body.
- Robust flexible packaging, can easily be packed around other contents of a pack or bag.
- High in nutrients, great for active people on the hill.
- 3 year shelf life - if you don’t eat it this time, take it next time.
Ingredients: Cooked Pasta (43%)(Water,Durum Wheat, Egg Albumen), Beef (20%), Tomatoes (12%), Onion, Vegetable Oil, Mushrooms, Tomato Puree, Modified Maize Starch, Maize Starch, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Puree, Emulsifier: E481; Natural Flavouring, Black Pepper, Basil, Sunflower Oil.
- Contains: Egg and Gluten from wheat
Nutritional information (average per 100g):
Energy: 569kj / 136kcal. Protein: 5.9g. Carbohydrate: 13.2g. (Sugars: 2.1g) . Fat: 6.6g (Saturates: 1.4g). Fibre 0.8g. Sodium: 300mg. Salt: 0.8g
You may also like....
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.